Sr. Strategy & Ops Manager - US (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About The Team
Revolut does Operations differently. We sit at the very core of Revolut and facilitate growth and automation across all parts of the company. The team is responsible for taking key strategic and operational decisions always based on data. In the past, the Operations team:
- Launched the Revolut Card
- Launched Premium Accounts
- Built payments & banking infrastructure
- Launched one of the first banking chatbots
- Saved Millions of pounds for the business
About The Role
You'll be responsible for:
- Building and optimizing scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth
- Executing and scaling operations and work with Operations Team and London HQ on devising detailed playbooks, product integrations and air-tight execution of Revolut products
- Strategy: exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritize, and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
- Product improvement: proactively searching for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
- Managing critical vendor relationships and building performance tracking systems
- Developing strategic supply chain partnerships and negotiating commercial terms
What Skills You'll Need
- You have graduated with a 3.6+ GPA (or equivalent) STEM/Economics/Finance degree from a top school
- Have 3+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Working with a consumer/business facing product where you have to think about customer experience and growth
- You have a solid track record of achievement - e.g. you have worked in a top tech company and/or startup, have quickly assumed responsibilities or have won competition awards (can be any of academic, professional, and/or sport)
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using tools such as SQL, Python or R
- You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
- You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Perks And Benefits
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
- We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
- Competitive salary and sign-on stock options bonus
- Competitive 401(k) plan
- Competitive vacation policy
- Flexible work hours
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates .
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are building the world’s first truly global financial superapp